HT&P Field Services Operational Excellence (40%)
- Coordinates timely technical support to the HT&P business unit to reach expected results for the operations in the region; including input on cost control, and review of project scope documents;
- Establishes requirements for HT&P jobs and ensures alignment between the customer, Service Center and technicians;
- Assists in locating assets required to support jobs and projects including logistical support and subcontractor and vendor qualification.
Operations Support (40%)
- Assist in managing the job budget, use of contractors and procurement of rental equipment;
- Analyses and evaluates the effectiveness of the job site operations to ensure that job objectives are met, corporate policies observed, and prompt corrective action taken if necessary;
- Provides technical information appropriate to meet customer and market requirements;
- Ensures compliance with established quality control/assurance procedures while performing all the field operation processes.
- Performs project safety reviews through JSAs and pre-job meetings as needed;
- Ensure jobs are manned with qualified workers necessary to meet project scope while complying with all company and employment guidelines as applicable;
- Assists in the development of and reinforces a positive team dynamic to ensure high performance;
- Actively supports continuous improvement process as part of the TDW team.
Quality/HSE Standards (10%)
- Ensures that HSE rules and procedures are followed in all HT&P services and that appropriate guidance and training are provided for services operations;
- Ensures the achievement of quality objectives commensurate with TDW’s quality policy;
Customer Orientation (10%)
- Develops and maintains strong partnerships within the region, ensuring their full satisfaction
- Reviews Project Scopes during the development process to clarify scope, pricing, costs, and deliverables;