Interpret and evaluate inspection vehicle data to facilitate the on-going safe operation of pipelines. Utilize ASNT ILI PQ 2010 certification status and experience to provide industry-leading data analysis and quality control services to help support and grow T.D. Williamson’s ILI business.
Data analysis (80%)
- Familiarise with Pipeline Inspection Technology Analysis material, facilitated through online training modules, mentoring and on-site training as applicable.
- With ongoing training and experience, develop the skills to Level I, II and III Analyst.
- Perform DA required tasks as per Level I OR Level II requirements as applicable as a minimum.
- Perform an initial run check to ensure inspection data meets clients’ minimum specifications within contractual requirements.
- Identify all defects, features, fittings and locations in order to provide a comprehensive pipeline book.
- Collate all quality checked inspection data and documents in order to produce a comprehensive overview of the pipeline integrity in a client specified standard.
- Actively participate in customer related requests by interfacing with DA client representatives and provide sound technical information.
- Provide feedback to Field Services, Engineering and Production Departments regarding performance of tools, software and algorithm design.
- Manage customer accounts as a client rep for assigned specific accounts/customers and maintain awareness and report on status of each inspection project.
Knowledge sharing and process improvement (10%)
- Assist in beta software testing to facilitate the introduction of software advances depending on experience.
- Coordinate on an on-going basis with the software team in areas of fault finding and possible methods of process improvement.
- Ensure the correct estimation of timescales for analysis tasks to enable accurate forecasting of analysis deadlines,
- Effectively communicate with Supervisor, Analysis process coordinator, and team to coordinate timely completion of projects
Assessment of clients needs (10%)
- Using the “scope of work”, ensure that all client’s needs are achievable,
- Present full data to the customer, concentrating on points of interest and areas of consequence,
- Perform calculations of proposed pipeline parameters to be used for metal loss sentencing in the absence of client defined values.
- Maintain awareness of deadlines for multiple projects and adapt to work schedule accordingly;
Relationship with others:
- Reports to the Supervisor, Data Analysis,
- When level 3, coordinate the skills development of the team members through mentoring and guidance.