Cash and Debt Management (40%)
- Prepares cash reports.
- Prepares short-term cash forecasts as needed.
- Reviews weekly business entity cash reports.
- Interacts with international finance managers to determine cash and debt positions.
- Executes Eastern Hemisphere cash management, including determination of appropriate cash position, borrowing or investing monies in accordance with established policies.
- Executes borrowing under bank loan facility as needed.
- Recommends to the Assistant Treasurer investment or borrowing tactical changes as needed and implements as directed short and long-term cash management activities.
- Maintains current bank documentation with cash management bank and in support of the KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements for TDW legal entities.
- Administers the Concur expense reporting and corporate card programs for APAC region.
Treasury Related Accounting (20%)
- Maintains Treasury databases and the bank communication interfaces for each software.
- Imports files from online banking systems to effectively execute the requirements of the monthly closing activities.
- Attends to internal control procedures to support proper execution of cash transactions in the books and records.
- Audits monthly banking fee invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares corporate entity schedules and work papers required to complete the year-end audits around long-term obligations and notes payable, fair value measurements, derivative instruments, long term commitments and contingencies, loan agreements ensuring their completion as scheduled.
- Assists with month end processes.
Risk Mitigation (40%)
- Prepares assessment of foreign currency exchange risk and recommends to Assistant Treasurer appropriate action,
- Maintains records of each foreign exchange contract and calculation of its financial gain or loss,
- Partners with sales personnel in the negotiation and use of letters of credit and or bank guarantees,
- Performs the tasks necessary to issue same.