Equipment & Workshop Maintenance (60%)
- Performs equipment maintenance and inspection in the Shop and on a call-out basis using FSA system, including technically complex repairs.
- Controls over compliance with TDW procedures and requirements when performing maintenance operations.
- Performs НТ&P equipment testing in compliance with TDW operational procedures and rules.
- Records equipment maintenance and operation in FSA system and produces required maintenance documents.
- Checks the equipment availability to execute the works in cooperation with the Senior Mechanic, Field operations Supervisor.
- Solves complex technical issues related to the equipment maintenance, including the Customer’s equipment.
- Participates in development of maintenance procedure improvements.
- Ensure and control operability and on-time maintenance of the Shop utilities (ventilation, heating, water supply) and machines used for repair and maintenance in the Shop (overhead cranes, slings, lifting equipment, grinding and drilling machines, etc.).
Equipment Storage & Shipping (30%)
- Performs acceptance, check and evaluation of the incoming and outgoing equipment state, and reports to Chief Mechanic problems if any.
- Controls over the equipment packing and stacking for transportation, Verification of the equipment preparation in compliance with TDW and ISO 9001 procedures.
- Stores equipment in compliance with TDW storage system.
- Checks that state, tags and marks on the incoming and outgoing equipment are compliant with TDW procedures.
Compliance with HSE Requirements (5%)
- Ensures that all equipment follows the HSE requirements and that the workshop, all equipment and tools are ordered, clean and tidy.
- Creates all required conditions to avoid any long term incident (LTI), Ensures that work process followed by HSE requirements.
- Keep order in the maintenance area.
Provision of the Service Center with Spare parts & Materials (5%)
- Determines the required quantity of spare part and associated materials for the needs of the Service Center.
- Makes purchase order for spare parts and materials required for the needs of the Service Centers.
- Tracks procurement process and accept spare parts and materials under the order.