Invoicing for all TMP division shipments, outgoing freight reconciliation and allocation. Job includes month end receivables reconciliations and monthly account reconciliations. Management of accounting inbox for distribution of customer service issues and resolution where applicable.
1. Invoices for TMP shipments daily for previous day business.
2. Management of cash receipts backup files.
3. Prepares monthly reconciliations for the CIA subledger to the General Ledger for TMP, PPD and TDW Services, Inc.
4. Assist Cash Receipts & Disbursements Manager with account reconciliations and clean up including credit memo/invoice offsets and cash in advance applications.
5. Backup to the Accounts Receivable Clerk for cash application and credit card processing.
6. Responsible for the online invoicing of applicable accounts.
7. Bi-monthly reconciliation of our open AR for online invoicing accounts to the appropriate online account.
8. Reconciliation and processing of freight bills for outgoing shipments. Management of our AFS freight account and distribution of charges.
1. High school graduate with a minimum 5 years experience in Accounts Receivable/Payable
2. Excellent Excel and PDF Creator skills required.
3. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
4. Ability to exercise tact and discretion when handling confidential information is a requirement.
5. Intermediate computers skills required to allow for independent research of payment discrepancies for accurate cash application.
6. Must be organized and a self-starter with excellent attention to detail.