Mission: Develop, manage, execute and grow a profitable market position for TDW Products and Services, in South East Asia territories.
• Accountabilities: Sales Development (70%)
- Executes sales action plans that deliver profitable growth in the assigned territories for TDW Products & Services, according to the accepted business plan, with emphasis on achieving the revenue and margin targets.
- Develops and maintains a strong technical knowledge (following appropriate and ongoing training) about TDW Offshore & Onshore products and services to a level necessary to have technical focused discussions with clients in the territory to provide solutions to their pipeline problems.
- Achieves annual target by proactively identifying business opportunities, developing, negotiating and closing commercial opportunities with new or existing customers,
- Develops and maintains an ongoing, effective key account program that provides management with measurable goals, objectives, strategies, tactics, programs, and other pertinent information on selected key account customers,
- Sources, identifies, and recommends potential Channel Partners under the guidance of the Channel Partner Manager if there is a need for Channel Partner.
- Works with the Channel Partners to segment the market, target customers, package solutions to drive sales performance of all channels the assigned Territory.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying and providing technical solutions to meet customer pipeline integrity needs and maximize TDW Products & Services capabilities and awareness,
- Maintain an accurate record of all sales activities and Opportunity by updating CRM on a daily & weekly basis and as required and participate in weekly/ bi-weekly sales meeting updates.
- Prepares all necessary reports and forecasts as requested by the management in a timely and accurate manner,
- Actively engages customers in Emergency Pipeline Response Services, large scope opportunities and Frame Agreement discussions to build long term client relationship,
- Ensures timely follow-up of quotes and opportunities with clients, providing technical and commercial qualifications required,
Market Knowledge Development and Sharing (20%)
- Establishes and maintains credible knowledge and data of oil and gas pipeline market in the assigned territory and support APAC management in market update information as required
- Establishes and maintains credible knowledge and data of competitor product/service offerings, pricing, delivery, technology, and actions, ensures the competitive information is communicated throughout the organization, and recommend changes to maintain a competitive position.
Commercial Operations (10%)
- Liaise with the Commercial Operations team for successful delivery and execution of products and services within the territories, measured by customer satisfaction I feedback.
- Engineering Degree, with min. 7 years' experience in engineering and at least 3-4 years exposure in a sales/business development role.
- Experience with solution oriented selling.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate commercial, marketing & technical information to all levels,
- Willing to travel as required.(50%)
- Fluent in English. Anv other language is an asset.