Preparation of quotations (40%)
- Receives and processes client requests in a timely manner,
- Analyzes the request from a technical point of view and liaises with the Engineering department for non-standard products and/or the Project Managers as needed,
- Participates in the commercial review handled by the Sales Manager,
- Ensures, together with the Centre of excellence, alignment with customers’ requirements.
- Evaluates project costs and resources availability.
- Develops the commercial and technical proposal and submits it to the customer;
Contract review and handover process (30%)
- At order receipt, proceeds with the contract review before entering data in the IT system and discusses all discrepancies with the customer,
- Liaises with Engineering and the Customer to follow up on the approbation process of the plans if applicable,
- Checks conformity and acceptability of the commercial and legal terms (incl. letter of credit) with the other departments involved,
- Conducts handover meeting with the Centre of excellence or alternatively complete the handover document;
Organization of order fulfilment and invoicing (30%)
- Handles the order acknowledgement process and follows up with Centre of Excellence or Project Manager on all deliverables,
- Ensures collection and approval of all required order documentation (HSE, quality, shipping, etc.) to be sent to the customer,
- Provides necessary inputs to the CoE for transport arrangement and confirms delivery,
- Send invoices to the customer.
- Reports claims and transmits them to the appropriate functional departments, and prepares credit notes.