Focus on verification and validation of Technical Requirements for all engineering changes (SaVE and New Development). Development of protocols, testing equipment, performing test, analysis of results, and final reports. Designs and develops advanced testing and verification processes in all aspects of ILI Systems and Subsystems.
-Evaluates product requirements and develops methods for the evaluation, testing, and analysis of potential design solutions to meet those technical product requirements
-Develops plans, preliminary concepts, and full designs of verification processes and equipment. Presents design approach to management and peers
-Conducts product integrity tests, to prove out design concepts, and product reliability tests, and documenting the results clearly.
-Produce preliminary project proposals, including schedules required to complete defined project. Providing status updates and coordinating the activities of all supporting organizations.
-Present technical assessments of engineering efforts to peers and management across all engineering disciplines
-Coordinate TRL (Technology Readiness Level) efforts with Project Management (Scope, Schedule, Budget)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Familiarity with machining methods and other manufacturing techniques also preferred.
- Experience applying fundamental engineering principles, practices and formal review procedures.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of Solid Works CAD modeling, assembly manipulation; FEA modeling experience beneficial.
- Working knowledge and application of ANSI dimensioning and geometric tolerance.
- Experience with Bill of Materials and change control, and documenting design iterations, and concepts.
– Green Belt in Lean/SixSigma preferred