Sales order coordination (95%)
- Enters the sales order into the ERP system and ensures that all information is correctly entered, to give visibility to the rest of the departments,
- Updates and maintains the ERP system at the Sales Order level and ensures with Production and Purchasing that the Confirmed Ship dates and Adjusted Ship dates are accurate and communicated to the customer, and take appropriate actions if changes occur,
- Liaises with Finance and Logistics departments to facilitate the processing of documentary credits (Letter of credits, bank guarantees),
- Pulls Order Acknowledgments from AX and send to the Commercial Operations Department for validation,
- Liaises with Production and Purchasing departments in order to find solutions to any delays or issues concerning a sales order, and provides regular updates to customers on status of their order,
- Maintains an overview of the assigned orders and communicates to the Production the urgencies of the organization,
- Informs Commercial Operations Department of delays and follows up on action plans to reduce delays.
Returns and concern handling (5%)
- Coordinates the return of goods for repair process and liaises with Quality department to deal with customer concerns.