Develops and sustains long-term, high-level relationships and large volume sales with assigned accounts for all TDW products and services. Provides business oversight and customer support with the assigned account assuring the customer of the highest level of service.
1. Develops and implements sales strategies for assigned accounts to attain sales objectives.
2. Establishes both personal and business relationships at all levels within the customer’s organization by understanding the customer and providing solutions to meet the customer’s specific needs for pipeline operations.
3. Practices “matrix selling” through sales calls, presentations and proposals, cross-functionally through the various vital customer operations, departments and functions.
4. Develops and implements approved pricing and promotional strategies to ensure business growth under given market conditions.
5. Conducts on-going customer, competitor, and market analysis to ensure an understanding of the markets and business drivers.
6. Oversees all inquiries, quotes, and delivery information associated with assigned accounts ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and understanding.
7. Develops relationships with both the customer and TDW operations to ensure the highest level of service is provided.
8. Directs product and service presentations with the account to ensure that the customer has a complete understanding of all TDW offerings.
9. Participates and is active in trade shows, industry seminars, and professional organizations.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering required.
2. Minimum of ten years’ experience selling pipeline services.
3. Extensive knowledge of pipelines and pipeline operations.
4. Minimum of five years managing a large pipeline account.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Thorough knowledge of TDW’s overall capabilities.