With little supervision, performs Non Destructive Testing (NDT), GPS survey, and other field tasks to locate pipeline defects, perform in ditch assessment, as well as other service duties on pipeline systems to support Pipeline Services (PS) offerings.
1. Must be ASNT NDT qualified levels II in UT, MT and PT.
2. Utilizes NDT and GPS equipment to execute defect location and assessment tasks to support the PS departments pipeline integrity inspection services.
3. Assisting and providing support with the maintenance of NDT, GPS, pipeline cleaning, and tracking equipment.
4. Completes service and daily reports as required for the tasks executed.
5. Maintains NDT experience time log to support certification requirements.
6. Maintains weekly expense and time-sheet reports and submits in a timely manner.
7. Maintains DOT Operator Qualification task requirements to work on regulated pipeline systems, as well as TDWs Pure Safety training requirements as required on a quarterly basis.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Position requires 75% or more of travel to locations throughout the United States. Must have valid drivers license.
3. Must be able to lift and carry lightweight to heavyweight objects and use basic power and hand tools.
4. Working knowledge of PC computer and/or electronic testing equipment use.
5. Must be ASNT NDT qualified level II in UT, MT and PT. Phased Array (PA) experience a plus.
6. Basic knowledge of pipeline alignment sheets and GPS coordinate system.