Repairs, modifies, tests, assembles, cleans, paints, and prepares equipment for customer shipment or the warehouse.
1. Repairs, tests, cleans, and inspects equipment for damage or wear ensuring that worn or damaged parts are repaired or replaced in accordance with established quality control procedures.
2. Works from blueprints to assemble and prepare equipment for shipment ensuring that the equipment is ready when needed.
3. Participates in HT&P training program to benefit current position as well as preparing for future assignments.
4. Records maintenance of service center's hot tapping and plugging equipment.
5. Maintains clean, orderly work area and observes company safety rules.
6. Performs field HT&P applications as required.
7. Required to travel to customers' locations to perform maintenance on all types of HT&P equipment.
1. High school education.
2. Ability to maintain small gasoline and diesel engines.
3. Aptitude to learn and understand hydraulic equipment, such as pumps, motors, control valves, etc.
4. Previous experience in a machine shop and ability to read blueprints would be beneficial.
5. Requires some heavy (50-100) pounds) lifting.
6. Required to carry beeper or cell phone after regular hours, on weekends and holidays.