Achievement of NDE activities according to safety and quality TDW requirements (75%)
- Assists the customer and TDW project management team in planning and coordinating use of NDE equipment for safest and most efficient completion of projects,
- Supervises the handling and preparation of TDW NDT equipment for and during field operations,
- In charge for writing NDE Level 2 instructions specific to each project, based on Level 3 NDE procedures.
- Coordination/Management of the applicable ITP what concern NDE intervention points.
- Utilizes NDT equipment to execute defect location and assessment tasks following operational procedures to ensure safe, proper maintenance and use of equipment and satisfactory completion of the job,
- Completes NDE services reports for the tasks executed,
- Complies with TDW and customer HSE standards and procedures, and stops any work utilizing TDW equipment when unsafe conditions exist that threaten equipment, property damage or bodily injury,
- Provides consultancy service to the customer for all necessary preparation needed for a safe and accurate job execution,
- Arranges and supervises the equipment shipment from the job-site, draws up the list of equipment prepared.
Administrative and maintenance follow-up (15%)
- Draws up and undersigns all the documents required by customers to confirm the job completion,
- Upon completion of each NDE job, prepares a report detailing results and other essential data, summarizes completed reports, time and job tickets in a timely manner,
- Prepares and submits expense reports in accordance with established procedures,
- Keeps all NDT equipment up-to-date on maintenance & calibration Performs other tasks as may be required from time to time by upper management.
Professional self-development (10%)
- Maintains NDE experience time log to support certification requirements,
- Maintains TDW’s “Pure Safety” and other training requirements as required on a quarterly basis.