Financial Reporting (60%)
- Participates in the timely preparation and review of the monthly, quarterly and annual TDW consolidated financial statements for external legal and internal management reporting,
- Contributes to the monthly consolidation of TDW subsidiary financial data, including the reconciliation and elimination of global intercompany balances,
- Maintains the consistent format of global financial reports,
- Participates in the execution of the annual global audit,
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in the operating and financial results,
- Continues to learn and maintain knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and related technical literature.
Reporting Software Maintenance (20%)
- Coordinates with IT to ensure the integrity and completeness of financial data within the reporting software,
- Participates in review and testing of periodic software changes and updates with IT.
- Participates in the establishment and maintenance of corporate accounting policies and processes,
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and processes and local legal requirements.
Policies and Processes (10%)
- Participates in special projects, such as internal audits, as the need arises.
Special Projects (10%)