Strategic development (20%)
- Develops the strategic plan in conjunction with the market segments, supervises and monitors its execution in order to achieve the 2020 regional vision.
- Identifies and develops, in conjunction with the market segments, upstream business opportunities for large projects, alliances and integrated services approach within the region to sustain the 2020 regional vision.
- Identifies, formalizes & nurtures clear routes-to-market with the Channel Partner Manager – developing, maintaining & monitoring a network of distributors, co-operation partners & representatives, and recommending adjustments to 3rd Party sales/marketing strategies and action plans as necessary.
- Interfaces with customers and industry organizations to acquire, develop, and implement profitable business or product/service line opportunities for the regional operation.
Sales strategy execution (30%)
- Ensures the formulation and execution of marketing strategies for the regional operations that support the Company’s revenue and profit objectives.
- Defines and implements tactical sales action plans focused on capturing business opportunities and targeting local customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies & selects key new customers with a clear focus to broaden the offering for bundled products and services and contribute dynamically to TDW account strategies.
- Ensures market intelligence and customer knowledge are sufficient to meet company targets and forecasts.
Operational excellence (20%)
- Makes sure the operational execution of the programs and initiatives in the region are in line with our strategy and policies, implements KPIs and makes appropriate follow-up.
- Takes full responsibility to manage and grow the regional services capabilities.
- Ensures the HSE rules and procedures are followed in all operational regional activities.
Team management (20%)
- Selects, evaluates, motivates and develops employees to ensure a qualified workforce necessary to meet company objectives, while complying with local employment guidelines.
- Sets personal objectives, provides fair and constructive feedback, assesses accurately employee performance, training needs, areas for improvement and possibility of future growth within the organization, and ensures training & development needs are addressed.
- Develops a positive team dynamics to ensure high performance.
- Leads the continuous improvement process in her team.
P&L management (10%)
- Formulates the annual budget, ensures sales and margins targets are met and monitors capital expenditures to maximize return on investment.