Produce 2D & 3D drawings required to support HT&P field applications and products in a proper manner so that the internal and external TDW customers are delivered on time with conforming, quality and safe products.
- Establishes in a timely manner 2D & 3D drawings as per the organizational matrix in accordance with the engineering procedures and according to the Project Engineers’ instructions,
- Discusses drawings or potential layout improvements with the concerned Project Engineer(s) and the Draftsmen Supervisor,
- Participates in the update and maintenance of existing drawings,
- Gives new part numbers and updates / maintains the database as appropriate,
- Gives plans and information required for quotations or new material purchases when needed,
- Ensures the filing and archiving of all drawings per TDW procedures,
- When needed, conducts verifications of drawings made by other Draftsmen
- Keeps the drafting equipment in proper working order and reports eventual problems to the IT department,
- Participates in product standardization projects, in HT&P product design innovation projects, in purchased material standardization projects as well as in specific engineering HT&P solution projects,
- Participates in specific CAD, PLM & MBE system improvement projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school degree in industrial design with ideally 2 - 5 years of relevant experience,
- Produce Engineering 2D and 3D Models and Drawings in accordance with ISO standards (GD&T and Mold Centric Drawing Standards)
--Basic understanding of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance) and PMI (Product and manufacturing information) annotation
--Experience with a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software (Siemens Teamcenter preferred, Vault acceptable).
-- Good CAD experience (NX or Solid Works preferred, Inventor acceptable).
-Good communication skills,
- IT literate,
- Proactive, well organized, stress resistant and rigorous.