MISSION: Ensures the daily work schedules are completed in order to satisfy customer demand while providing a quality product.
- Builds all Products made within PPD using TDW’s standards of work and quality,
- Supervises pigging product production operatives as appropriate.
- Liaises with other TDW functions to enable effective coordination and resolution of production issues;
- Supervises and controls teams activities in order to achieve yearly objectives.
- Assigns workload.
- Develops a positive team dynamic to ensure high performance.
- Leads the continuous improvement process in his team.
- Proposes technical solution and rectifies product issues when possible,
- Assists the PPD Operations Manager as and where appropriate to ensure customer expectations are met and products are handled in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Ensures TDW HSE guidelines are followed in the assembling activities and acts quickly on all safety issues and improvements when requested,
- Ensures that all equipments follows the HSE requirements and that the shop is clean and tidy.
- Complies with OHSAS programs and rectifies out-of-compliance areas, if needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Good mechanical and assembly skills, with min 5 years of experience in similar environment,
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and people in a high stress, short lead time environment, IT literate.