MISSION: Transform material through manufacturing processes to complete a quality product that meets the needs of our customers.
- Performs numbering, painting, grinding, and deburring operations,
- Assembles, test, and processes TDW Equipment/Product and component parts as scheduled daily via the Capacity Management System (CMS) work-lists,
- Drives tow motor to move parts and materials,
- Disassembles, evaluates and repairs customer equipment that has been returned for repair,
- Coordinates all Assembly activities with Quality Control, Production Control, and Engineering to ensure product meets all requirements, utilizing work order routings, blueprints, and ISO certified procedures;
- Performs job duties in a safe manner, understanding that safety is the first priority in all areas of the shop,
- Maintains clean area and implements 5S and workplace organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma required,
- 3-5 years of mechanical experience required,
- Thorough knowledge of TDW product line preferred,
- Ability to interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications,
- Operating knowledge of overhead cranes,
- Operating knowledge of power and hand tools.