Operational excellence (60%)
- Assists in the development and implementation of the operational business plans, strategies and organization design that are consistent with short- and long-term objectives of TDW,
- Formulates and manages departmental budget and monitors capital expenditures to maximize return on investment,
- Supervises direct reports in the management of their assigned field projects to ensure that their runs are performed within budget, on time, and performance results are consistent with established goals and objectives while meeting customer expectations.
- Ensures technical proficiency appropriate to meet customer and market requirements, and that regional operations are conducted with a focus on safety and quality for the service offered.
- Ensures continuous process improvement within the region in order to maximize efficiency and responsiveness.
- Maintains a strong partnership with customers by understanding and responding to their implicit and explicit needs. Ensures that solutions are supplied to meet customer’s business needs.
Team management (30%)
- Selects, evaluates, motivates, develops, and trains employees to ensure a qualified workforce necessary to meet company objectives while complying with equal opportunity and foreign employment guidelines as applicable.
- Conducts performance reviews according to schedule, providing fair and accurate assessment of employee performance, training needs, areas for improvement, and possibility of future growth within the organization, and ensures training and development needs are addressed.
Quality/HSE standards (10%)